As a business professional, you know the importance and value of getting face to face, building trust, and investing in relationships. But how often are you relegating your most important and valuable messages to faceless, digital communication — to plain, typed-out text? You and the people you’re reaching out to deserve better.
Tens of thousands of your peers in all kinds of roles and industries have pioneered a more effective way to connect and communicate. Together with these innovators and early adopters, we’ve developed the “relationships through video” philosophy and practice over the past decade.
“Tens of thousands of people are already doing this. And we’ll help you join them.”
Want to do the same? To get started, it’s helpful to know what successful video adoption looks like.
And it looks something like this:
1. Most of your team is sending several videos each day or each week based on specific triggers, time blocking, and/or automation.
2. The motivations for and execution of video messaging are aligned with individual, team, and company goals.
3. You’re generating hours of face-to-face time through video that would be hard to achieve any other way. You and your team are getting face to face with people earlier, more often, and at scale.
4. Best practices are being shared and coaching is being provided for constant iteration in where, when, and how you’re communicating with video messages.
5. You’re telling success stories and teaching use cases internally with the support of the BombBomb team as video becomes normalized within your processes and culture.
6. It becomes obvious to you and your team that blending video messages into your communication mix is more satisfying and more effective than what you’re doing today.
7. Recording and sending video messages is normalized behavior and you can’t imagine working without it.
Sound challenging? Sound distant? Sound impossible? It’s none of these. Many people are already doing this. And we’ll help you join them.
The Four Stages of Video Adoption
You’ll need to work through all four of the following stages to reach successful video adoption:
Stage 1: Script (What to say and when to say it)
Stage 2: Self (Comfort and confidence on camera)
Stage 3: Structure (Using text and video together for best results)
Stage 4: System (Making video a process and habit)
The stages are numbered and sequenced intentionally, but progress is non-linear; you’ll be working through Stages 1, 2, and 3 simultaneously from the start. Stage 4 typically emerges as you reach competence in the first three stages.
Progress is personal; each person has different strengths and experiences and will move through each stage at different paces.
However, none are optional. Adoption and success require basic competence in all four stages.
Practice is key; the more videos you send, the more attuned to the importance and nuance of each stage.
Want to learn what these four stages entail and how to get through them successfully? We’ve got you covered.
Learn How to Make Video Messaging a Habit in Your Sales Process
To thrive with video messaging, you have to make it a habit. So we’ve created The Video Adoption Guide that will help you and your team do that.
Download an excerpt from the guide below to discover what the four stages of video adoption consist of in detail. It’ll also walk you through the challenges you’ll face at each stage and provide step-by-step guidance and strategies for successful adoption.
Get the excerpt below…