Unwelcome digital distractions — they’re all around us. Digital noise and pollution reduce our ability to connect and communicate with the people who matter most. At risk are both revenue and relationships.
It’s time for restoration and innovation. The only viable path to attention, trust, engagement, and reputation online calls us to consciously focus on others first.
From this well-received presentation by Ethan Beute, Chief Evangelist at BombBomb and host of The Customer Experience Podcast, to dozens of Fortune 500 revenue leaders, get four tips from more than a dozen experts that you and your team can implement today.
This presentation includes clips from several of the experts featured in the Wall Street Journal bestselling book Human-Centered Communication, including Lauren Bailey, Shep Hyken, Dan Hill Ph.D., Mario Martinez Jr., Morgan J. Ingram, Julie Hansen, and Adam Contos.
Watch or listen below to discover:
• Why attention isn’t enough
• A model to move from attention to trust
• The essence and elements of human-centered communication
• Four specific tips from experts in sales, customer service, emotional intelligence, and leadership
Today’s Path to Tomorrow’s Revenue
We also embed the full conversation and make it searchable right here in these blog posts. If you prefer to listen rather than watch, learn about today’s path to tomorrow’s revenue right here …
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
More in Our Human-Centered Communication Series:
- Episode 148 with Dan Tyre, “Video Messaging and The Next Normal”
- Episode 149 with Lauren Bailey, “A Blissful Approach to Training Customers and Employees”
- Episode 151 with Mathew Sweezey, “Creating Holistic and Immersive Experiences”
- Episode 152 with Morgan J. Ingram, “Creating an Environment of Continuous Coaching”
- Episode 153 with Dan Hill, Ph.D., “Emotional Intelligence and Human-Centered Connection“
- Episode 154 with Mario Martinez, Jr., “The Art and Science of Selling to Prosumers“
- Episode 156 with Julie Hansen, “An Actor’s Guide to Authentic Videos“
- Episode 157 with Shep Hyken, “Why Repeat Customers May Not Be Loyal Customers“
- Episode 158 with Jacco van der Kooij, “Creating Customer Impact in Moments That Matter“
- Episode 159 with Viveka von Rosen, “Sending Videos for Greater Sales Visibility“
- Episode 161 with Adam Contos, “Video Is About Who, Not About What“
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: