Humanizing video outreach isn’t a cosmetic solution or a flashy trend. With the proper steps, there are tangible returns across conversions and relationships.
At BombBomb, the aim is to deliver a streamlined process built for success with video communication as a tool for connection. They accomplish this in a co-created process involving human-centered sequences, easy design, and suggested scripts for high-impact videos.
Today, Ethan Beute, Chief Evangelist at BombBomb and Wall Street Journal bestselling co-author of Human-Centered Communication and Rehumanize Your Business, shares the results from a 90-day process that added video messages to a team of sales producers, resulting in a 65% improvement in lead conversion. He walks through each step of an approach for creating and assisting the creation of “evergreen” videos within email sequences rich with humanization and a personalized feel.
Ethan has been with BombBomb for 11 years and has an unhindered dedication to building human connection across the digital divide through video email and video messaging. He believes every professional should incorporate videos in their otherwise-faceless digital messages for clearer communication, human connection, and higher conversion.
Listen to this episode to learn:
• What adding video to sales producer email sequences achieved
• How BombBomb approaches video content
• Why video messages deliver high returns
• HHow to incorporate video communications into email sequences
• What the difference is between a personal and evergreen video
65% Lift in Lead Conversion by Humanizing Outreach at Scale
Hear Episode 241 and every other conversation on The Customer Experience Podcast in your podcast app …
In your podcast app, please make one extra click to leave a rating for the show (or even take a minute to leave a review). Thank you for your help!
We also embed the full conversation and make it searchable right here in these blog posts. The recording with Ethan Beute is right here …
Links Related to This Conversation:
Related Episodes From Ethan Beute:
- Episode 226 “Why and How Meaningful Personalization Improves Customer Experience”
- Episode 208 “Moments That Matter in Customer Experience”
- Episode 181 “The Problem with Video Prospecting”
- Episode 89 “The 4 Stages of Video Adoption”
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: