You’ll support the Inside Sales Team by booking appointments for them with people that have signed up for a free trial of the BombBomb software. You’ll be provided with systems and processes that support both inbound and outbound contact strategies. You’ll also partner with marketing regularly to further assist in converting marketing initiatives into appointments held.
As a member of the BombBomb Business Development Team, you’ll serve as the voice of BombBomb to all those who come in contact with our company – be it over email, phone, or in person. You’ll primarily talk to prospects who’d like to learn more about our product. Your time will be spent supporting the inside sales teams by nurturing and pursuing leads and prospects with the goal of qualifying and scheduling those leads for appointments. This will require the ability to work independently, prioritize, and organize effectively. As the first impression of BombBomb, building rapport in a short amount of time will be a key skill, and your enthusiasm and understanding of our product will lead to success. You will also be in a prime position to identify high value prospects and communicate those opportunities to the assigned sales rep. Although this is not a quota carrying sales position, high performers may be considered for a transition to an inside sales role.
- Schedule and qualify leads that originate from BombBomb’s various web properties and marketing efforts at a rate of 300 appointments held each month (dispersed equally amongst the inside sales team).
- Achieve 75% of the monthly appointment-held goal by month 2 of your employment (225 appointments held)
- Achieve 100% of the monthly appointment-held by month 3 of your employment (300 appointments held)
- Memorize and execute processes and scripts as defined by sales leadership.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information, and keep comprehensive and up-to-date client information daily.
- Attend on-going sales and product training and develop proficiency with the BombBomb application, as well as a basic understanding of the email marketing solutions market and competitors.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communications, including email.
- Creativity/Innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Attention to Detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
Here's what you need to do to declare your candidacy:
- Sign up for a free trial account at www.bombbomb.com.
- Send a brief video email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com introducing yourself and including three reasons why you believe you should be considered for the role.
- Include your resume.
Peruse other open positions at BombBomb