Hard work, an excellent team, relentlessness, and a little luck can get your company off the ground — but what sustains your success?
Your customer experience. And while the CX can mean something different on, say, an individual level compared to a corporate level, the definition should always be guided by four distinct pillars: team, tools, process, and feedback.
But the “why” behind your CX runs deeper than those four pillars. It lies in making happiness a habit for your team. And it’s something that, when present and sincere, is also felt by your customers.
Joining us today is Adrian Brady-Cesana, Founder and Chief Experience Officer at CXChronicles and host of the CXChronicles Podcast. Pulling from more than 15 years in customer experience roles, he’s discovered some of the leading contributors to losing revenue due to poor employee experience, customer experience, and customer service.
With exposure to many markets and industries and experience in several VC-backed startups in New York City, Adrian has diverse experience on many aspects of CX. He’s the author of The Four CX Pillars to Grow Your Business Now: The Customer Experience Manager Playbook, he’s created CX tools and frameworks, and he’s providing fractional CX services to a variety of organizations.
Today Adrian talks about the four pillars of CX and explains why having a dedicated CX team is crucial. In addition, by illuminating the differences between customer success and customer experience, he provides a roadmap for addressing the challenges of CX and providing ultimate happiness to customer experience teams and customers.
Adrian and I also discussed:
• What the four pillars of customer experience are
• How a happiness habit impacts EX and CX
• Why companies need a dedicated customer experience team member
• What the top challenges are around successful customer experience
• What the differences are between customer success and customer experience
Making Happiness a Habit to Improve CX and EX
Hear Episode 212 and any/every other conversation of The Customer Experience Podcast in your favorite podcast player …
In your podcast player, please give an extra click to rate the show (or even take a minute to leave a review) – it’s very helpful!
We also embed the full conversation and make it searchable right here in these blog posts. The recording with Adrian Brady-Cesana is right here …
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
Video Highlights: Making Happiness a Habit to Improve CX and EX
Check out the top five video highlights from the discussion with Adrian Brady-Cesana of CXChronicles…
1. Customer Experience is The Journey
2. Managing Accountability, Responsibility, and Authority
3. Lines Between CX, Marketing, and CS
4. How Product-Led Growth Changes Customer Success
5. The Need to Develop The Four CX Pillars
Links Related to This Conversation:
- Adrian Brady-Cesana on LinkedIn
- CXChronicles Podcast
- Ethan Beute on Ep 176 of the CXChronicles Podcast
- Master’s in Customer Experience Management at Michigan State
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
- Episode 194 with Howard Tiersky, “Winning Digital Customers“
- Episode 179 with Elizabeth Dixon, “5 Elements of an Exceptional Customer Experience“
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: