Usually, when you preorder a book, it means that you’ll be getting a copy when it’s released at some point in the future. But Steve Pacinelli and I wanted to do something different for people who preorder a copy of Human-Centered Communication (our book releasing in October).
As part of the preorder process for Human-Centered Communication, we’re hosting live, Interactive Roundtable Events with several of the 11 experts featured in the book — and you.
If you’d like to sit down with people like Shep Hyken, a customer service and customer experiece expert, or Dan Tyre, the sixth employee and first salesperson at Hubspot, to ask them how to implement human-centered communication techniques in your organization, well, now you can.
We’ve already held our first event. And in this episode, you’ll hear a few specific suggestions that Dan, Shep, and I had for Julie, a sales professional in the continuing education space who preordered the book and joined the first event. She’s leading a transition in her organization from more of a B2C sales motion to a proper B2B sales motion.
I’m Ethan Beute, Chief Evangelist at BombBomb, host of The Customer Experience Podcast, and co-host of the CX Series on the B2B Growth Show. Join me to hear sales insights from our experts. And, if you’d like an opportunity to chat with us, preorder the book — we’d love to have you as part of our Interactive Roundtable Events.
Here are some takeaways from today’s episode:
• In 2021, we don’t sell, we help (Dan Tyre)
• Connecting with people is warmer with video (Shep Hyken)
• Human-centered design can drive your sales research (Ethan Beute)
• Adding desirability to the intersection of viability and feasibility
• Getting your invite to our next Interactive Roundtable Events on Oct. 5 and Oct. 21
B2B Sales With Human-Centered Communication
Hear Episode 160 and every other episode of The Customer Experience Podcast in your favorite podcast player …
After you click through, please give one extra click to rate the show. It helps other people find these conversations. Thanks!
We also embed the full conversation in a playable and searchable format right here in these blog posts. You can listen to Episode 160 with the player embedded right here.
One Video Highlight: Human-Centered Communication
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
Related Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
- Dan Tyre on Ep 40 “The Biggest Transformation in Prospecting in 30 Years”
- Dan Tyre on Ep 148 “Video Messaging and The Next Normal”
- Shep Hyken on Ep 55 “Creating Amazing Experience by Being ‘Slightly Better Than Average'”
- Shep Hyken on Ep 157 “Why Repeat Customers May Not Be Loyal Customers”
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: