In most businesses, once you’ve been around for 40-plus years, you should probably consider retiring or getting an educational refresh on the business. In tech, it couldn’t be more different.
The industry is comprised of natural learners who gravitate towards using the latest and greatest tools available.
Our guest, Edward Golod, Founder, CEO, and Value Growth Leader at Revenue Accelerators, uses his enterprise sales and value selling expertise to help B2B tech startups with develop and accelerate revenue. After decades of experience successfully selling several different products and services into the majority of Fortune 100 companies, Edward divulges sales insights, frameworks, and approaches that are vital for success in modern tech businesses.
Edward Golod has been innovating in the tech industry for years. He’s sold for Microsoft, Eloqua, SAP, and other large companies. And he’s founded and built a few companies of his own.
In this conversation, Ed shares:
• What three things a tech startup needs to succeed
• How sales is different now from 40 years ago
• Why selling to enterprise-level C-Suites is so difficult
• What the value selling approach means
• Why video is essential to revenue growth
Revenue Acceleration Through Value and Video
Hear this conversation, Episode 213, and any other conversation on The Customer Experience Podcast in your preferred podcast app …
In your podcast app, an additional click to rate the show (or even take a minute to leave a review) is extremely helpful. Thank you!
We also embed the full conversation and make it searchable right here in these blog posts. The recording with Edward Golod is right here …
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
Video Highlights: Revenue Acceleration Through Value and Video
Check out the top five video highlights from the discussion with Edward Golod …
1. Customer Experience Demands Awareness
2. The Challenges of Noise and Attention
3. Video to Communicate Strategic Value
4. The Essence of Value Selling
5. Bigger, Faster Deals Despite a Recession
Links Related to This Conversation:
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
- Episode 123 with Scott McCorkle, “Transforming Customer Relationships with Transparency and Collaboration“
- Episode 142 with Kristina Jaramillo, “Don’t Just Personalize, Get Personal“
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: