In today’s increasingly oversaturated market of substandard marketing and customer service offerings, it’s getting more and more difficult to come out on top. What if we told you there was a way to get into your customers’ heads … no mind reading required?
Jeff Shore is the founder and president of Shore Consulting. With a focus on psychology-based selling – putting humanness back into the sales equation and selling the way your customers want to buy – Jeff is restoring the foundations of what makes modern marketing and selling successful.
Jeff has been updating, modernizing, and revolutionizing sales techniques for decades. Most notably, he perfected the new home sales process when he created the 4:2 Formula. Now used by tens of thousands of sales professionals worldwide, it has become the gold standard for how to sell a home. As a sales expert, author, speaker and executive coach, he knows exactly how to make any sale, every time –– and has taught hundreds how to do the same.
Listen in to learn with Jeff:
- Which tools and tech are misused and underused – including video messaging
- How selling the way your customers want to buy changes your trajectory
- What psychology-based selling is, and why it’s not the norm
- How to connect and communicate more effectively
- How to navigate market ebbs and flows
Embracing a Psychology-Based Approach to Sales
Hear Episode 254 and every other conversation on The Customer Experience Podcast in your favorite podcast app …
Once you’re in your favorite podcast app, please give us one extra click to leave a rating for the show. Thank you!
We also embed the audio right here in these blog posts. Here’s a player to hear the episode with Jeff Shore …
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
Video Highlights with Jeff Shore
Check out the top five video highlights from the discussion about selling the way your customers want to buy…
1. Definition of Customer Experience
2. Enhancing What Customers Envision and Expect
3. Video Messaging Story: Showing the Lot
4. Misuing Email and Underusing Video in Sales
5. Doing What’s Right, Not Just What’s Comfortable
Links Related to This Conversation:
- Jeff Shore on LinkedIn
- Shore Consulting
- The French Laundry
- Shep Hyken
- Unreasonable Hospitality
- The Future is Faster Than You Think
- Adrienne Duffy at Strategic Coach
- Eric Elder on LinkedIn
- John’s Crazy Socks (Minute To Pitch)
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
- Episode 253 with Danielle Lipari-Mareth (Lennar) “The North Star of Legendary Customer Experience”
- Episode 220 with Shep Hyken “Why Repeat Customers May Not Be Loyal Customers“
- Episode 256 with Dermot Buffini (Buffini & Company) – Coming Soon!