At 4 a.m., your business is unexpectedly flooded with hundreds of calls. Are you ready to take them? You may not be, but your virtual professionals are. Not only do they grant you the time you’ve been craving, but they can also improve the customer experience (CX) with processes and systems that work.
Today’s guest, Daniel Ramsey, created a virtual professionals business because it was a problem he solved for his own business. Then, he realized a lot of other people needed his solution. He typically delivers a 3 to 5% profit to a company’s bottom line by providing smart, dedicated virtual assistants to answer thousands of calls a day in four areas: sales, marketing, admin, and service and support.
Daniel is CEO and Co-founder at MyOutDesk, where he alleviates anxiety, aligns expectations, and enables scaling with long-term virtual professionals. For businesses that are scaling and growing, MyOutDesk provides instant talent to give them back their time.
Daniel and I discussed…
• How misaligned expectations shape the customer experience
• What the process of vetting and matching virtual professionals for customers looks like
• What steps are necessary for employee and customer success
• Why calling people back is a massive value proposition
• How virtual assistants earned a shout-out in Tim Ferris’ “4-Hour Workweek”
Hiring and Onboarding Virtual Professionals
Enjoy Episode 143 of The Customer Experience Podcast on the go by listening with your favorite podcast player …
To be incredibly helpful without much effort, please take a few seconds extra seconds in your podcast player to click and rate the show.
We also embed full, searchable audio in each conversation’s blog post, so you can hear — and even search — the recording with Daniel Ramsey right here …
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
Video Highlights: Hiring and Onboarding Virtual Professionals
Check out the top five video highlights from the discussion with Daniel Ramsey of MyOutDesk…
1. Misaligned Expectations and CX
2. Vetting and Matching Virtual Professionals for Customers
3. Gating Steps for Employee and Customer Success
4. Value Proposition: We Will Call You Back
5. Tim Ferris and the Rise of Virtual Assistants
Similar Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
- “Balancing Automation, AI, and Human Relationships” with Samantha Stone (CMO, The Marketing Advisory Network)
- “Setting Up Your B2B Live Chat To Dramatically Accelerate Sales” with Nelson Bruton (President, Interchanges)
- “Using Tech to Scale the Human Touch” with Stef Caldwell (Senior Customer Success Leader and Community Architect, Narrative Science)
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: