Transparency. Collaboration. Agreed-upon outcomes. Live performance data. Shared success.
These are important trends for the future of customer relationships and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
From the earliest moments of engagement and deal management, suppliers and buyers need a place to collaborate to define the requirements of the relationship, how it will be measured, the different components of the lifecycle, and, ultimately, the proof of performance. That’s digital transformation.
A founding team member and CEO at MetaCX, Scott previously served as CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. He’s learned to compete on customer experience; his team helps other companies do the same by bringing enterprise software buyers and suppliers together for better collaboration and outcome management.
In this conversation, Scott shares with us:
• How the buyer and supplier relationship ties into the customer experience (CX)
• Why competing on CX is more important than competing on product alone
• Why relationships are changing and will continue to evolve
• How to bring buyers and suppliers together
• What the transparency trend looks like
Transforming Customer Relationships with Transparency and Collaboration
Enjoy this episode of “The Customer Experience Podcast” anywhere you are in your favorite podcast player:
While you’re there, please consider taking a few seconds to give a click to rate the show. It’s very helpful.
We also embed every episode in its blog post, so you can hear the entire conversation with Scott McCorkle of MetaCX right here:
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
Video Highlights: Transforming Customer Relationships with Transparency and Collaboration
Check out the top five video highlights from the discussion with Scott McCorkle of MetaCX below…
1. The Buyer and Supplier Relationship and CX
2. Competing on Customer Experience
3. Relationship Changes
4. Bringing Buyers and Suppliers Together
5. The Transparency Trend
Mentioned In This Episode:
Similar Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
- “The Best Customer Experience Delivers an Appropriate Experience” with Jonathan Bolton (Chief Customer Officer, BombBomb)
- “Why Transparency Sells Better Than Perfection” with Todd Caponi (Founder, Sales Melon)
- “The 3 Components Of Trust For Better Customer Relationships” with Cory Scheer (Director of Church and Community Engagement, Pleasant Valley Baptist Church)
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: