March 16, 2020, may not have been the ideal date to launch a new show, but “CoronaTV” is nearing its 200th episode almost a year later. If the show’s host waited for the perfect conditions or predictable outcomes, he’d still be on episode 0.
Quick trivia question: How many episodes of “The Joe Rogan Experience” did Joe Rogan have before he syndicated with Spotify? You’d think in the hundreds, but it was actually around 1,500.
The point: get started now. If you don’t: in a year’s time, you’ll wish you started today.
Whatever worked, he did more of that. When something didn’t work, he changed. Along the way, he exemplified customer obsession as a method of refining product experience. He positions himself as being at the service of the guest — being a listener and a learner alongside the audience members.
A speaker, author, and entrepreneur, Joseph is the host of CoronaTV, a daily streaming show about hope, positivity, optimism, and marketing. He’s also Admiral and Co-Founder at The HMS Beagle, a strategic consulting firm. His books include Join the Conversation, Flip the Funnel, and Z.E.R.O.
To talk about his book Built to Suck, he joined me on Episode 4 of the podcast, “Is Your Company Built To Last or Built To Suck?.” He returns here on Episode 125 to talk with me about why production is the new consumption and The Shiny/Authenticity Inversion.
Joseph shares insights into…
• What the “availability heuristic” is and why it matters
• How to implement customer obsession as a show host
• What the origin story is behind his show and why you should make a two-year commitment
• Why he always says yes to invitations
• How the art of having real conversations encapsulates entrepreneurship
A Year From Now, You’ll Wish You Began Today
Enjoy Episode 125 of The Customer Experience Podcast anywhere you go with your favorite podcast app:
While you’re there, please consider taking a few extra seconds to make one extra click to rate the show. It’s very helpful.
We also embed every episode in its blog post, so you can hear the entire conversation with Joseph Jaffe of “CoronaTV” right here:
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
Video Highlights: A Year From Now, You’ll Wish You Began Today
Check out the top five video highlights from the discussion with Joseph Jaffe of “CoronaTV” below…
1. The Availability Heuristic
2. Two-Year Commitment
3. Experimentation and New Use Cases
4. Video, Thanks, and Because…
5. Shiny/Authenticity Inversion
Similar Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
- “Is Your Company Built to Last or Built to Suck?” with Joseph Jaffe (Author, “Built To Suck”)
- “Why Obsession is the Missing Ingredient in You Customer Experience” with Matt Knee (Founder and President, MyCompanyWorks)
- “Customer Obsession As Your Key Differentiator” with Ned Arick (Head of Sales, Canny)
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: