Yes, everyone should want customer experience (CX) to be an integral part of their organization’s DNA. But they should also accept that they, too, are a part of this CX.
From engineers to sales professionals to C-suite executives, every person in the company shares responsibility for improving the customer experience.
Retention is a huge area of focus for companies right now. That means integrating customer experience with across-the-board accountability is, if possible, even more essential now than ever before.
Today’s guest on “The Customer Experience Podcast,” Leah Chaney, is our guide to following CX throughout the entire customer lifestyle and into every role in the company — with the goal of improving revenue growth and retention. Her team’s A’s of Accountability bucketing system provides focus and alignment across our teams:
Leah is Founder and Chief Experience Officer at BetterGrowth, a company focused on providing world-class customer experiences. She explains that if you don’t have roles in charge of directing customer experience, it’s going to happen anyway without your involvement, which is a risk you can’t afford.
In this conversation, Leah shares with us…
• How customer experience is like a theme park
• Where CS fits into your organization
• How to scale operations around the 4 A’s
• How to weave retention into all of your goals
• Why executive buy-in is critical to successful CX initiatives
The 4 A’s of Customer Experience
Enjoy Episode 133 of The Customer Experience Podcast anywhwere you go in your preferred podcast player …
When you’re in your podcast player, please take an extra second to rate the show. It takes just a single click and it’s very helpful for the show for and our guests.
We also embed the full audio in every one of these episode-specific blog posts, so you can hear (and even search) the entire conversation with Leah Chaney right here …
Sign up for a monthly email with CX insights and highlights
Video Highlights: The 4 A’s of Customer Experience
Check out the top five video highlights from the discussion with Leah Chaney of BetterGrowth…
1. How CX Is Like a Theme Park
2. Where CX Fits in Your Organization
3. Improving Retention by Improving Acquisition
4. Why You Need an Expansion Playbook
5. Getting Executive Buy-In
Mentioned in This Episode:
Similar Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
- “Closing Both Loops with Voice of the Customer” with Lauren Culbertson (Co-Founder and CEO, LoopVOC)
- “3 Ways CX Programs Go Wrong (and Right!)” with Ian Luck (VP of Global Marketing, CustomerGauge)
- “Creating An Amazing Customer Experience By Being ‘Slightly Better Than Average’” with Shep Hyken (Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations)
Subscribe, Listen, Rate, and Review The Customer Experience Podcast: