Lead Sync, Audience Targeting, Online to Offline Tracking, and much more with LeadsBridge
LeadsBridge is an iPaaS solution that enables companies to enhance their omnichannel strategy by orchestrating their business data.
LeadsBridge fulfills your integration needs, focusing on bridging gaps between advertising platforms and sales funnels, and delivering tailor-made integrations made upon your business needs.
The LeadsBridge platform is suited for companies that want to streamline their advertising activities by integrating the marketing technology stack with Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
LeadBridge offers a free plan, which includes 100 leads per month and one running bridge. You can then upgrade to paid plans to gain more features:
- Pro: Starting with 3 bridges and 800 leads/mo for $22 a month, you get to pick the number of leads to sync and how many bridges you need and the price will adjust accordingly;
- Business: This is a managed service, so the volume of leads and the number of bridges is customized to your specific needs and then priced out manually.
All plans are GDPR and CCPA fully compliant, keeping all customer data safe.
With more than +370 out-of-the-box integrations available at the moment, you can easily connect your chosen software with your advertising platform, seamlessly synchronizing data for your marketing workflows.
LeadsBridge + BombBomb Benefits
- LeadsBridge is a middleware that allows you to move leads from one source to another automatically. For example, if you generate leads with Facebook Ads, Google Ads or LinkedIn Ads, LeadsBridge can move those leads into BombBomb automatically.
- Choose from hundreds of BombBomb bridges, or create new bridges within LeadsBridge. Plus, with the ability to match fields between each app, you’ll ensure that all of your data moves seamlessly between your connected sources.
- Configure each lead source to add them to your BombBomb automations so you can start responding to your new leads even when you’re not available.
Learn how to build a Lead Bridge