A video thank you message is one of the best and easiest videos to send.
Learn why, when, and how to send them.
To be right up front:
BombBomb wants to humanize the planet. We want to make this world we share a more relationship-oriented, people-appreciating place to live, work, and play.
Each of us has so much to be thankful for. Your success and mine depends directly and indirectly on all the people in our lives.
When you can’t express your appreciation in person, sending a video thank you message is the next best thing.
Some of our best customers (most frequent video senders) use BombBomb exclusively to reach out one-to-one to follow up and say thank you. It’s a winning habit.
Here’s why, when, and how to get started!
Video Thank You Message – Why and When
Why to Send Thank You Videos
- You like to feel appreciated, right? So does everyone else!
- You don’t need a script – you know who it’s for and why to thank them. Just say it!
- Video delivers your sincerity and gratitude better than text, images, or even gift baskets.
- It doesn’t take much time. You can send two or three in 5 minutes or less.
- It makes both you and the person you’re thanking feel good!
- It keeps you top of mind and generates more opportunities, like repeat and referral business.
When to Send Thank You Videos – Pace
These opportunities are stacked by level of commitment from easiest to best.
- Send at least one every Thursday as part of a Thank You Thursday / #BBThankYou movement.
- Send four or five every Thursday as part of the movement.
- Send one or two each morning – start each day in gratitude!
- Send one every time it occurs to you, every time you’ve got a reason to do so.
When to Send Thank You Videos – Opportunity
These are basic ideas to help you get started.
- Thank you for taking my call today.
- Thank you for taking the time to meet with me.
- Thank you for being a customer.
- Thank you for being a friend.
- Thank you for connecting online.
- Thank you for helping me out on that project.
- Thank you for the recommendation (of a person, a product, a service, etc).
- Thank you for the referral.
- Thank you for coffee / breakfast / lunch / dinner.
- Thank you for all you do.
Video Thank You Message – How
In the video below, you’ll see how easy it is to send a thank you video message with the Quick Send in the main BombBomb app.
See examples, hear success stories, and learn all three methods on a 30 minute webinar called Be The Bomb – live every Tuesday. Click here to learn more and sign up.
How To Send Video Thank You’s with BombBomb Quick Send
Tweet it Up!
Start sending out video thank you messages every Thursday. Make it a habit.
When you start, tweet it up on the #BBThankYou hashtag.
Let’s humanize our lives and businesses a little more with some simple thank you’s!
Not Yet Using BombBomb? Try it Free
Two week trial. No cost. No credit card info required. Try BombBomb free right now!