40% Increase In Revenue with Video Email Marketing

Last Updated July 10th, 2013

A 40% increase in monthly revenue from video email. That’s just one of the findings of a recent survey by The Relevancy Group sponsored by Stream Send. They surveyed nearly 300 marketing executives about email marketing and video email marketing.

The Benefits of Video in Email Marketing

I’ve included three charts below, each produced by The Relevancy Group to share their survey results.

The first shows the benefits reported by the 25% of marketing executives who are employing the tactic today. The second shows the increase in revenue from non-video to video. The third shows the reasons why the other 75% are resistant.

Benefits

video email, email marketing, video in email, send video, send video email, benefit, benefits, ROI, return on investment

From Study by The Relevancy Group Sponsored by Stream Send

 

Revenue

video email, video email marketing, revenue, increased revenue, ROI, return on investment, sales, send video email

From Study by The Relevancy Group Sponsored by Stream Send

 

Resistance

video email, video email marketing, send video email, resisting video in email, marketing, marketers, email marketing

From Study by The Relevancy Group Sponsored by Stream Send

 

In summary: Increased click-through and conversion rates. Longer viewing time. Increased sharing. More dollars generated. Larger average order size. And, of course, 40% higher average monthly revenue.https://bombbomb.com/trial/

There are so many benefits of adding video to email – as reported by scores of marketing executives surveyed here who are doing it today. Video need not be difficult, expensive, or elaborate. It’s time to put your plan together.

Thanks to The Relevancy Group and Stream Send for sharing this valuable information. See the survey results in a PDF by clicking here.

Related Links:

Email Crushing Social Media for Customer Acquisition and Lifetime Value
Email Tops List of Daily Digital Activity for Digital Natives and Non-Natives Alike

See or Send Your Own Video Email Right Now:

Avatar

Ethan Beute | About The Author

Marketing, branding, content. Writer, producer, editor. Photos and videos. Building campaigns. Tracking results. Background in local television station marketing and promotion. VP, Content and Communication, BombBomb. BA, University of Michigan. MBA, University of Colorado-Colorado Springs. Fresh air & clean water.