So you’ve bought into the idea of video messaging (or you’re at least considering it.)
But now comes the challenging part.
It’s time for you to incorporate video into your business.
Sending those first few videos can feel daunting to so many of us.
Many people struggle figuring out when they should send a video, and what they should say.
To help our customers work through the challenge of creating videos we wanted to enlist some experts.
But not just BombBomb employees, actual BombBomb users.
Video Messaging Tips From Actual Practitioners.
To gather this information, we asked our customers to send us their video story. And stories not specific to how they are using BombBomb, but examples of how they are using video in general.
In this process we received 100+ customer stories from a variety of different Industries. We heard a variety of ways that people are using video messaging.
In the webinar below, we go through four of our favorite entries. These testimonials aren’t just plugs on why each person loves using BombBomb – in fact, we actually tried to remove any of those comments ourselves.
Instead they are teaching moments. In these videos, each person speaks to all of the ways they use video. Our practitioners even let us use a video example from their library, so you can see exactly how they are handling their video reach out.
Our practitioners include…
- Trey Woods – Owner of Hoboken Coffee in Guthrie, OK.
- Brad Stoehr – MidAtlantic Regional Director at Horizon Investments. Brad is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Enrique Braunschweiger – President and Loan Officer at First West Financial Corporation in La Quinta, CA
- Katherine Wysocki – Internet Sales Manager – Volkswagen of Rochester in Rochester, NH
The moments we teach to include…
- The benefits of sending Gratitude Videos.
- How to build relationships with people you’re unable to meet in person.
- Connecting with business partners to encourage referrals.
- Using the framework of “value, empathy, and call-to-action” in your followup.
Want Additional Tips on What to Say in Your Video Messaging and How to Get Comfortable On Camera?
We get it. Learning how to become confident in your video abilities doesn’t come easy to everyone. To help ease people into the idea of video and help our customers create professional simple videos, we have created this PDF. In it, we tackle the most common objections we hear from people who are intimidated by the process of using video.
Even if you’re already creating videos with ease, this guide can benefit you. It provides some tangible tips on lighting, planning out your content, technical support, and more that will help you make your simple videos look great. It even includes four video email examples that are applicable to any industry.
Enter your email into the box below to immediately get access the guide. We hope you enjoy!
Get the Guide!