Smile in video. Smiling benefits you, the people around you, the people who get your videos, and your results.
It’s healthy, attractive, and contagious. Learn a little more and link out to tons more here in this post.
A couple experiences led up to this rundown on smiles.
First, I rounded up some of this information to share with our team. We talk about Relationships Through Video at our team lunches every Friday. Last week, I talked about smiling – on the phone, in video, and in person.
Because smiles are so beneficial, I wanted to share the same ideas with you right here (thanks for reading!).
That social exchange was the inspiration I needed to organize the post. It was one of those nice “right post at the right time” things (thanks for the tag, Laurie!).
Benefits of a Smile in Video and in Sales
A Few Benefits of Smiling for You
- Reduces stress (releases neuropeptides)
- Relaxes you and lowers blood pressure (releases dopamine, endorphins)
- Improves your mood (releases serotonin)
- Makes you feel better in general
A Few Benefits of Smiling for Sales
- Makes others perceive you as more relaxed, attractive, warm
- Makes others more likely to believe you’re a nice person
- Makes other more likely to comply with your requests
These lists are FAR from complete. The related links below run through more – and provide more scientific context.
The point is that you should smile more often – in person and in video. It’s a healthy habit.
How to Pick Your Smile in Video Thumbnail
Smile in Video – and Send Free with BombBomb
Try BombBomb Free for 14 Days.
Related Stories from Others about Smiling