Video for Sales: Choosing the Right Video Camera for the Right Job
Videos’ not just for your agency or for your marketing department anymore.
There’s a strong movement toward video for sales, because it helps you overcome time and distance to get face to face with your prospects and clients. It puts you in a better position to win opportunities.
But this movement comes with questions.
How much should I spend on a video camera?
What are the main pros and cons of different types of cameras?
Why would I choose a DSLR instead of a camcorder?
Can I get away with a webcam video – and if so, when?
As leaders in video for sales professionals and sales teams, BombBomb fields these questions all the time.
So, two of our resident photographers and videographers took on the task of organizing the key answers and ideas that salespeople have found most helpful.
- Learn to match the right video camera with the right video job
- See overviews of camcorders, DSLRs, webcams, mobile, and screen capture
- Assure that you don’t overspend on your camera purchase
- Get basic tips and insights to use your camera more effectively
- Invest your time more effectively when it comes to video
- Join the movement toward video for sales communication. Get face to face earlier and more often in your sales process. But do it effectively and efficiently.
Get the guide specifically designed to help!
From professional productions to simple webcam and mobile videos, BombBomb’s got you covered. We’ll help you get them in front of people in a targeted way and follow up based on tracking, analytics, and alerts.
Click here to start your 2 week free trial.